- Understanding of STEAM and experiential learning techniques.
- Learn about latest technologies & coding skills and integrate them to STEAM class.
- Introduction of robotics, artificial intelligence and internet of things.
- Interdisciplinary concepts in a graded format, required to deliver experiential learning.
- Examine the curriculum mapping process with concepts of science, mathematics, English, arts, music and other subjects.
- Explore how to encourage and support a feedback loop for STEAM.
- Ability to understand coding & technology
- Graduate in any stream, preferably science
- Passionate towards education
- Understand STEAM methodology, integrated teaching approach with multiple subjects and technology.
- Select objectives from Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) subjects and create activity based learning out of it.
- Build interdisciplinary concepts towards 21st century skill development on both Cognitive and Psychomotor aspects.
- Design projects using experiential learning techniques to deliver specific skill based outcomes towards students.
- Create observation and evaluation mechanism towards students in reflections of a STEAM lesson experience.
- Able to create STEAM frameworks for schools/institutions by building experiential learning into inter or multi-disciplinary learning.
- Receive certification on STEAM upon completion of program.
How To Apply?
- Applicant have to apply for this program online.
- Required to provide some basic information, qualifications and work experience details.
- Applicant will receive a response email with a link to online evaluation.
- Online evaluation consist of:
- • An aptitude test
- • A video introduction
- Shortlisted applicant will be called for final interview (online).
*Freshers with no work experience can also apply for this program.